3814 Echodale Ave, Baltimore, MD 212064 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
- Lot: 5,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $59,899
- Price/sqft: $44
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 2
- Parcel #: 5786A030
- Zillow Home ID: 36578535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3814 Echodale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waltherson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.3% less than in Baltimore, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Waltherson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waltherson home values.
- 3812 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$95K311,164
- 3816 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--11,164
- 5300 Remmell Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--11,176
- 3810 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--11,102
- 3818 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$143K--21,164
- 5302 Remmell Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--11,116
- 3808 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--11,102
- 5304 Remmell Ave Baltimore, MD$103K--21,116
- Remmell Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,116
- Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--11,332
- Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--21,158
- Forrester Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--11,329
- Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--3.51,164
- Remmell Ave Baltimore, MD$107K--11,116
- 5306 Remmell Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--11,116
- 3806 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--11,102
- 3817 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--21,158
- 3815 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--1.51,130
- 3900 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--31,992
- 3813 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$145K31.751,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!