3815 134th Pl SW, Lynnwood, WA 980874 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
features both living room and an additional family room with tiled fireplace and
built-in space for electronics. The kitchen features tile backsplash, eating area, island with bar seating, pantry, and opens to the back deck, perfect for a BBQ. Upstairs master bedroom with vaulted ceilings includes a 5-piece en suite bath and generous walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms offer flexibility for a home office or craft room. Easy and quick access to downtown Seattle or Bellevue via Hwy 99, SR 525, I5, and 405. Near Picnic Point Park for a trip to the beach.
- Lot: 2,822 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $363,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 306 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,209 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 01060200000700
- Zillow Home ID: 72635029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3815 134th Pl Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.9% greater than in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood, and 114.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98087 home values.
Nearby Schools in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292