3815 Amboy Rd, Staten Island, NY 103083 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,084 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 046330270
- Zillow Home ID: 32342580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3815 Amboy Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Great Kills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Great Kills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Great Kills home values.
- 3809 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY$574K----1,768
- 3833 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY$575K421,972
- 3803 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY------8,500
- 4 Greaves Ave Staten Island, NY$306K2--1,136
- 3837 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY$461K----1,040
- Graves Ave Staten Island, NY--------
- 3808 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY$635K422,392
- 4 Midland Rd Staten Island, NY$576K----2,295
- 6 Midland Rd Staten Island, NY$456K----2,295
- 8 Midland Rd Staten Island, NY$476K----2,295
- 9 Midland Rd Staten Island, NY$460K622,604
- 3800 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY$567K----2,016
- Stone Crest Ct Staten Island, NY$333K----944
- 10 Midland Rd Staten Island, NY$474K----2,295
- 3843 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY------1,460
- 8 Greaves Ave Staten Island, NY$693K----2,016
- 3 Oak Ct Staten Island, NY$629K----1,504
- 1 Oak Ct Staten Island, NY$530K----1,320
- 2 Oak Ct Staten Island, NY$467K----1,224
- 3844 Amboy Rd Staten Island, NY$559K----1,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.