- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,076 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $133,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 1509432
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Property Type \ Single Family Res, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, Record Delete Flag \ No, PvSpa \ No, Short Sale \ No, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Great Room Y\N \ No, Washer Included? \ No, Dryer Included? \ No, Zoning \ Single-Family, Roof Description \ Composition Shingle, Family Room Description \ None, Kitchen Description \ Tile Flooring, Living Room Description \ None, Master Bath Desc \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Flooring Description \ Tile, Equestrian Description \ None, House Faces \ North, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Exterior Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Bldg Desc \ One Story, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Water \ Public, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Heating Fuel Description \ Electric, Cooling System \ Central, Utility Information \ All Electric, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Dining Room Description \ None, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Fence Type \ Wood, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Interior Description \ Blinds, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, Refrigerator Included \ Yes, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Area \ 301 - South, Washer Dryer Location \ First Floor, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Flooring Description \ Concrete, Great Room Description \ None, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Converted Garage \ Yes, PvPool \ Yes, Pool Description \ Inground-Private, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Elementary School 3-5 \ Harris George E, Elementary School K-2 \ Harris George E, Financing Considered \ Cash, Green Building Certification \ No, Association Fee Y\N \ No, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Financing Considered \ VA, Assessment Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Owner Licensee \ No, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Court Approval \ No, SID\LID Y\N \ No, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Gated Y\N \ No, Power On or Off \ Power On, Litigation \ No, Year Round School \ No, State \ Nevada, Garage \ 0
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,041 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 16118513001
- Zillow Home ID: 7059456
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-163K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise home values will increase 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Paradise homes, this home is 5.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Las Vegas, and 132.4% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
|3827 Jewel Ave Las Vegas, NV||$130K||4||2||1,406|
|3814 Commanche Ave Las Vegas, NV||$102K||3||2||1,302|
|3826 Commanche Ave Las Vegas, NV||$140K||4||2||1,866|
|Commanche Ave Las Vegas, NV||--||4||2||1,866|
|3430 S Sandhill Rd Las Vegas, NV||$81K||2||1||912|
|3837 Jewel Ave Las Vegas, NV||$153K||3||2||1,828|
|3836 Commanche Ave Las Vegas, NV||--||3||2||1,302|
|3463 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$72K||2||2||1,150|
|3463 E Garden Dr Las Vegas, NV||$77K||2||1.5||1,150|
|3475 E Garden Dr Las Vegas, NV||$72K||2||1.5||1,150|
|3451 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$81K||2||2||1,375|
|3455 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$81K||2||1.5||1,380|
|3459 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$72K||2||2||1,150|
|3447 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$87K||2||2.5||1,472|
|3459 Garden East Dr # 2 Las Vegas, NV||$65K||2||1.5||1,150|
|3443 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$88K||3||2.5||1,472|
|3463 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$67K||2||2||1,150|
|3467 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$64K||2||2||1,150|
|3490 S Sandhill Rd Las Vegas, NV||$124K||3||2||1,720|
|3467 Garden East Dr Las Vegas, NV||$99K||2||2||2,300|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.