- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3816 Linden St, Terre Haute, IN 478043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 84-06-13-126-008.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77119584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3816 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terre Haute market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Terre Haute Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Terre Haute home values rise more quickly than other regions in Terre Haute Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terre Haute home values.
- 3817 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$110K322,742
- 3809 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$74K311,374
- 3827 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$73K211,300
- 3834 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$72K--11,120
- 3803 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$70K31872
- 3842 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$58K311,296
- 1103 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$74K211,288
- 1102 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$84K21.51,256
- 1140 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$118K321,728
- 1058 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$78K321,576
- 1052 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$88K421,526
- 3725 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$78K311,528
- 3809 Maple Ave Terre Haute, IN$89K221,176
- 3807 Maple Ave Terre Haute, IN$68K211,143
- 3803 Maple Ave Terre Haute, IN$67K211,184
- 3718 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$67K311,084
- 1047 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$109K221,832
- 1046 N 38th St Terre Haute, IN$64K--1728
- 3715 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$121K212,208
- 3710 Linden St Terre Haute, IN$87K321,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!