3817 E 8th St, Des Moines, IA 503162 beds, 1 bath, 882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 882 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 11003483000000
- Zillow Home ID: 812010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3817 E 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 102.2% greater than in Des Moines, and 242.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 3813 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$85K21799
- 3809 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$91K31.5971
- 3825 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$75K321,096
- 3827 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$91K311,238
- 3805 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$56K21769
- 806 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$114K31.51,646
- 3831 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$108K21.51,244
- 3801 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$86K22790
- 810 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$103K321,505
- 3835 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$88K21882
- 718 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$90K21896
- 3818 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$73K21714
- 3822 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$81K21729
- 3826 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$95K311,014
- 3839 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$85K21.5814
- 815 E Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA$77K21870
- 3721 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$55K21796
- 811 E Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA$71K21867
- 3830 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$91K311,185
- 3812 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$100K21754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!