- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1966
- 584 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,556 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 21253932
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Architectural Style \ Ranch, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Building Information \ Handicap Access, Building Information \ Smoke Alarm, Building Levels \ One, Building Utilities \ Cable Available, Building Utilities \ Gas Available, Building Utilities \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Building Utilities \ Municipal Water Connected, Building Utilities \ Storm Sewer, Construction Status \ Resale/Previously Occupied, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Other, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Laundry \ Other, Lot Information \ Other, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Property Sub Type \ 1-4 Units Residential, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Cable, Tenant Pays \ Insurance Renters, Unit Parking \ On Street, Unit Parking \ Paved Area, Unit Parking \ Unpaved
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 491016132029000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1115592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-63K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46203 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46203 homes, this home is 63.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 76.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
- 3718 Hoyt Ave3 beds, -- baths
960 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1962
|3822 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$57K||4||2||1,664|
|3814 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||--||--||768|
|3849 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$40K||3||1||1,080|
|3826 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$62K||Studio||--||1,664|
|3845 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$49K||2||--||1,326|
|3817 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||1||720|
|3851 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$52K||3||2||1,560|
|3815 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$59K||3||1||1,464|
|3819 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||720|
|3812 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||640|
|3830 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||1||1,164|
|3813 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$44K||2||--||940|
|3853 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$41K||2||--||1,136|
|3821 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$50K||2||--||1,440|
|3850 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||806|
|3811 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||1||816|
|3810 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$43K||3||1||1,120|
|3838 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||1,092|
|3832 Aloda St Indianapolis, IN||$43K||3||--||1,128|
|3860 Terrace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$44K||3||1||1,073|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.