3818 E 9th St, Des Moines, IA 503164 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11003494000000
- Zillow Home ID: 812021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3818 E 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.2% greater than in Des Moines, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 3812 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$126K211,139
- 3820 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$120K311,404
- 3822 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$103K211,432
- 816 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$113K321,470
- 3826 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$106K21917
- 814 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$102K21836
- 820 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$110K321,020
- 810 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$101K321,505
- 3830 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$91K21913
- 806 E Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA$112K31.51,646
- 3825 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$71K321,096
- 3813 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$81K21909
- 3817 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$85K311,177
- 3723 Wright St Des Moines, IA$102K31855
- 3821 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$105K21949
- 815 E Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA$74K21870
- 3805 E 9th St Des Moines, IA$66K311,242
- 827 E Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA$110K211,197
- 823 E Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA$96K21848
- 831 E Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA$106K21.5838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.