3819 128th St, Urbandale, IA 503234 beds, 3 baths, 2,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 72 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $243,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 442 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,456 sqft
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 31203200600017
- Zillow Home ID: 68184370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3819 128th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50323 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% lower than in Urbandale, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50323 home values.
- 3815 128th St Urbandale, IA$238K42.51,785
- 3823 128th St Urbandale, IA$214K331,364
- 3820 127th St Urbandale, IA$219K231,364
- 3824 127th St Urbandale, IA$217K321,364
- 3816 127th St Urbandale, IA$244K441,707
- 3811 128th St Urbandale, IA$264K432,073
- 12715 Madison Ave Urbandale, IA$238K431,688
- 3827 128th St Urbandale, IA$276K332,093
- 12719 Madison Ave Urbandale, IA$243K231,665
- 3831 128th St Urbandale, IA$195K221,464
- 3828 127th St Urbandale, IA$223K322,112
- 12720 Sunflower Dr Urbandale, IA$212K32.51,347
- 3812 127th St Urbandale, IA$211K321,632
- 12726 Sunflower Dr Urbandale, IA$221K431,683
- 12711 Madison Ave Urbandale, IA$254K32.51,665
- 3835 128th St Urbandale, IA$255K32.51,701
- 12716 Madison Ave Urbandale, IA$200K341,890
- 12718 Madison Ave Urbandale, IA$242K431,606
- 3832 127th St Urbandale, IA$233K231,694
- 12716 Sunflower Dr Urbandale, IA$235K331,597
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!