382 Marin Blvd APT 2L, Jersey City, NJ 073021 bed, 1 bath, 740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $325,000
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport
- Business Center, Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 0611502000000001 C002L
- Zillow Home ID: 68014037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 382 Marin Boulevard APT 2L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.9% less than in Jersey City, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 382 Marin Blvd APT 4L Jersey City, NJ$561K----1,239
- 382 Marin Blvd STE 1L Jersey City, NJ$535K----1,150
- 382 Marin Blvd APT 3L Jersey City, NJ$462K----1,025
- 380 Marin Blvd APT 1R Jersey City, NJ$630K----1,065
- 380 Marin Blvd APT 4R Jersey City, NJ$638K----1,219
- 380 Marin Blvd APT 2R Jersey City, NJ$604K----1,150
- 380 Marin Blvd APT 3R Jersey City, NJ$565K----1,150
- 380 Marin Blvd UNIT 3R Jersey City, NJ$539K------
- 380 Marin Blvd UNIT 2R Jersey City, NJ$544K221,200
- 20 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$625K------
- 18 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$604K------
- 16 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$364K------
- 208 2nd St Jersey City, NJ$454K------
- 14 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$692K------
- 12 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$693K------
- 10 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$693K------
- 8 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$691K------
- 6 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$520K43--
- 4 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$488K321,600
- 4 Saddlewood Ct Jersey City, NJ$410K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.