382 Wyoming Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
Sold on 11/1/13: $600,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,377 sq ft
- Lot:8,751 sqft
- Year Built:1962
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $600,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Move-In ready ranch home in the Wyoming section, featuring three first floor bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Appealing finishes throughout make this home hard not to like. From the moment you enter through the front door the inviting floor plan flows effortlessly with gleaming hardwood floors underfoot. Stepping into the Living Room you find a space suited for family gatherings, entertaining or just kicking back and relaxing. Off the living room is the formal dining room with built-in china cabinet and positioned next to the kitchen for easy entertaining. The eat-in kitchen has been updated with butcher block counters, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances- sure to be a popular spot.
Down the hall you will find three bedrooms and a good sized full hall bathroom that aptly services the two bedrooms or guests through the morning rush. The Master bedroom with private master bath is a great place to retire to after a long day.
Heading downstairs, the lower level features a recreation room perfect to let your imagination run wild with. The laundry room and access to the two car garage is also on this level. And there?s more? steps from the kitchen is access to the large wood deck with privacy screen that overlooks the level yard.
It?s easy to imagine your furnishings and artwork placed here and there. This is a wonderful opportunity to take full advantage of all Millburn has to offer in comfort and style. Unpack your bags, relax and enjoy. Tasteful updates, top rated schools, NYC transportation and downtown-this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow128
- Lot Depth175
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #1200208000000026
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38674540
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$560,669||$516K – $611K||+$5,951||$407||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,109/mo||$2.1K – $4K/mo||-$52||$2.26||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts New York Metro home values will increase 3.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 382 Wyoming Avenue
- 380 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$581K----1,648
- 384 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$645K----2,113
- 378 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$544K----1,324
- 388 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$637K----1,605
- 58 Elm St Millburn, NJ$636K42.51,940
- 56 Elm St Millburn, NJ$640K----1,907
- 59 Pine St Millburn, NJ$623K----1,784
- 376 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$650K----2,410
- 57 Pine St Millburn, NJ$619K----1,651
- 390 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$640K----2,112
- 54 Elm St Millburn, NJ$664K43.51,960
- 55 Pine St Millburn, NJ$524K----1,255
- 377 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$805K----2,834
- 372 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$774K43.52,934
- 52 Elm St Millburn, NJ$670K----2,035
- 375 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$569K22.51,728
- 53 Pine St Millburn, NJ$612K42.51,732
- 383 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$828K----3,021
- 59 Elm St Millburn, NJ$625K----1,898
- 371 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$676K----2,514
Nearby Schools in Millburn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005