382 Wyoming Ave, Millburn, NJ 070413 beds, 2 baths, 1,377 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Move-In ready ranch home in the Wyoming section, featuring three first floor bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Appealing finishes throughout make this home hard not to like. From the moment you enter through the front door the inviting floor plan flows effortlessly with gleaming hardwood floors underfoot. Stepping into the Living Room you find a space suited for family gatherings, entertaining or just kicking back and relaxing. Off the living room is the formal dining room with built-in china cabinet and positioned next to the kitchen for easy entertaining. The eat-in kitchen has been updated with butcher block counters, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances- sure to be a popular spot.
Down the hall you will find three bedrooms and a good sized full hall bathroom that aptly services the two bedrooms or guests through the morning rush. The Master bedroom with private master bath is a great place to retire to after a long day.
Heading downstairs, the lower level features a recreation room perfect to let your imagination run wild with. The laundry room and access to the two car garage is also on this level. And there?s more? steps from the kitchen is access to the large wood deck with privacy screen that overlooks the level yard.
It?s easy to imagine your furnishings and artwork placed here and there. This is a wonderful opportunity to take full advantage of all Millburn has to offer in comfort and style. Unpack your bags, relax and enjoy. Tasteful updates, top rated schools, NYC transportation and downtown-this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Lot: 8,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1200208000000026
- Zillow Home ID: 38674540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 382 Wyoming Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Millburn, and 93.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07041 home values.
- 380 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$584K----1,648
- 384 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$780K----2,113
- 378 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$648K----1,324
- 388 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$811K----1,605
- 58 Elm St Millburn, NJ$703K42.51,940
- 56 Elm St Millburn, NJ$774K----1,907
- 59 Pine St Millburn, NJ$646K----1,784
- 376 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$800K----2,410
- 57 Pine St Millburn, NJ$631K----1,651
- 390 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$766K----2,112
- 54 Elm St Millburn, NJ$772K43.51,960
- 55 Pine St Millburn, NJ$690K----1,255
- 377 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$813K----2,834
- 372 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$945K43.52,934
- 52 Elm St Millburn, NJ$777K----2,035
- 375 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$704K22.51,728
- 53 Pine St Millburn, NJ$741K42.51,732
- 383 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$877K----3,021
- 59 Elm St Millburn, NJ$713K----1,898
- 371 Wyoming Ave Millburn, NJ$744K----2,514
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!