3820 Grassmere Rd, Naperville, IL 60564
Sold on 12/20/13: $437,500
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,767 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $437,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
and Nationally Acclaimed School District #204!
(Elementary "and" Middle Schools are IN the subdivision)
(Exclusive Use: Tall Grass Pool & Clubhouse)
? This Spectacular Red Brick Front Home is set on a Terrific Interior Lot within the highly desired subdivision TALL GRASS of NAPERVILLE which includes an exclusive use three pool aquatic center and clubhouse for Tall Grass residents and their guests only!
? This one has it all with a multi-height center island in the kitchen which also includes stainless appliances, custom 42 inch cabinetry with crown molding, Zodiaq Quartz countertops, a large closet pantry and more!
? The light and bright vaulted sun room is surrounded with elongated casement windows, transom window, ceramic tile flooring, ceiling fan and door to the entertainment sized deck!
? In addition to the sun room, there is also a first floor office/den with a glass-paned french door entry!
? The spacious vaulted, volume ceiling family room features a full masonry fireplace with gas logs, a large bay that really opens the room up and it is wired for surround sound speakers!
? And don't miss the open finished basement which includes a full bathroom, media room area, large rec room area, and additional finished space perfect for a game room or exercise room!
? The vaulted master bedroom includes his and hers closets plus a beautiful luxury bath!
? Outside, the private rear yard includes an entertainment sized deck and professional landscaping!
? Plus - there is a highly desired three car garage with a concrete driveway! All NEW carpeting was just placed in the family room, living room, dining room, den/office and throughout the entire basement!
? After a day at the Tall Grass pool, take a short walk to the Naperville Crossing Shopping area which offers a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options for all!
? And last but certainly not least, this beautiful home is located within the Nationally Ranked Indian Prairie School District 204 with the Elementary and Middle schools set within the Tall Grass subdivision boundaries.
Call Scott to schedule an time to see this home TODAY!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Recreation room, Sun room
- Elementary SchoolFry Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow121
- High SchoolWaubonsie Valley High School
- Middle SchoolScullen Middle School
- Parcel #0701091030070000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- School District204
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID51400969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3820 Grassmere Road
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 3820 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$326K43.5--
- 3816 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$461K--3.02,959
- 3824 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$409K--2.52,569
- 3803 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$498K--3.03,206
- 3751 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$547K44.53,450
- 3807 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$479K--3.03,181
- 3812 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$438K--2.52,841
- 3828 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$452K44.03,097
- 3819 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$430K--3.02,832
- 3823 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$453K--4.03,010
- Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$409K--2.52,569
- 3815 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$484K--2.53,200
- 3747 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$501K--3.03,200
- 3811 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$490K--2.53,321
- 3804 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$399K------
- 3827 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$422K--3.02,822
- 3811 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$491K--3.53,018
- 3808 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$409K--2.52,569
- 3832 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$483K44.03,108
- 3743 Sunburst Ln Naperville, IL$489K43.03,181
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292