3822 SE Nehalem St, Portland, OR 972023 beds, 1 bath, 1,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R115347
- Zillow Home ID: 53824225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3822 Se Nehalem Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastmoreland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastmoreland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastmoreland home values.
- 3830 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$307K31.51,248
- 3738 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$246K21630
- 3817 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$301K211,276
- 3823 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$287K311,034
- 3803 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR--Studio2.52,940
- 3801 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$302K31.51,295
- 8009 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$255K21879
- 8009 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$200K21900
- 3817 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$242K21768
- 3829 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$310K311,464
- 3835 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$352K321,404
- 3732 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$376K321,854
- 3837 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$320K221,050
- 3731 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$299K21826
- 3725 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$362K321,708
- 3724 SE Nehalem St Portland, OR$413K--2.51,492
- 3820 SE Lexington St Portland, OR$308K421,196
- 3808 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$332K331,512
- 3834 SE Crystal Springs Blvd Portland, OR$321K321,438
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.