3823 Behrwald Ave, Cleveland, OH 441093 beds, 1 bath, 1,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01108002
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33342957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3823 Behrwald Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Cleveland, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 3819 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$73K321,216
- 4501 W 39th St Cleveland, OH$44K211,144
- Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,468
- 3817 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$65K311,040
- 3730 Cypress Ave Cleveland, OH$60K311,255
- 3815 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$67K411,131
- 3726 Cypress Ave Cleveland, OH$57K21936
- 3820 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$52K311,269
- 3824 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$46K311,232
- 3816 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$71K421,632
- 3724 Cypress Ave Cleveland, OH$42K221,204
- 3900 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$45K421,790
- 3814 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$35K311,141
- 3902 Cypress Ave Cleveland, OH$71K622,150
- 3720 Cypress Ave Cleveland, OH$56K411,384
- 3811 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$67K311,535
- 3909 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$75K321,236
- 3904 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$45K311,073
- 3808 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$84K622,524
- Cypress Ave Cleveland, OH$56K311,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.