3823 Mcdonald Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631161 bed, 1 bath, 1,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garage parking
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1919
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 20960003400
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2947323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3823 Mcdonald Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Saint Louis, and 285.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
- # A$80K211,200
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292