- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3824 Twana Dr, Des Moines, IA 503103 beds, 3 baths, 1,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 10010007071000
- Zillow Home ID: 806696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3824 Twana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Beaver market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% less than in Des Moines, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Beaver home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Beaver home values.
- 3700 Twana Dr APT 23 Des Moines, IA$114K21770
- 3700 Twana Dr APT 13 Des Moines, IA$114K21800
- 3700 Twana Dr APT 18 Des Moines, IA$124K21770
- 3700 Twana Dr APT 3 Des Moines, IA$126K21880
- 3700 Twana Dr APT 24 Des Moines, IA$114K21770
- 3710 Twana Dr APT 6 Des Moines, IA$122K21800
- 3710 Twana Dr APT 18 Des Moines, IA$120K21770
- 3710 Twana Dr APT 17 Des Moines, IA$103K21770
- 3710 Twana Dr APT 13 Des Moines, IA$122K21800
- 3710 Twana Dr APT 23 Des Moines, IA$122K21770
- 3710 Twana Dr APT 10 Des Moines, IA$132K31900
- 3830 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$127K31.51,143
- 3818 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$140K331,242
- 3823 Merced St Des Moines, IA$129K31.51,143
- 3829 Merced St Des Moines, IA$131K31.51,086
- 3817 Merced St Des Moines, IA$159K31.51,682
- 3825 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$152K321,184
- 3834 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$128K321,280
- 3819 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$148K321,184
- 3812 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$138K321,371
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.