- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3825 Dalewood Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 468154 beds, 3 baths, 3,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- HOA Fee: $1
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02-08-29-326-011.000-072
- Zillow Home ID: 73172604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3825 Dalewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Fort Wayne, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Wayne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood Park home values.
- 3815 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$112K42.51,920
- 3835 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$115K42.51,728
- 3818 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$111K42.51,900
- 3735 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$102K421,708
- 3832 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$119K432,404
- 3760 Trier Rd Fort Wayne, IN$107K31.51,836
- 3805 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$106K31.51,868
- 3838 Darwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$111K431,952
- 3845 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$102K31.51,658
- 3810 Trier Rd Fort Wayne, IN$92K41.51,524
- 3838 Dalewood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$111K42.51,904
- 3721 Courtwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$102K321,816
- 3730 Trier Rd Fort Wayne, IN$142K52.52,548
- 3734 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$105K31.51,720
- 3716 Courtwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$96K321,656
- 3739 Kirkfield Dr Fort Wayne, IN$93K31.51,516
- 3715 Courtwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$113K432,788
- 3724 Inwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN$112K32.52,332
- 3769 Trier Rd Fort Wayne, IN$120K332,900
- 3716 Trier Rd Fort Wayne, IN$92K421,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292