- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 943 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $127,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 1 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Tile, Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 10000852000000
- Zillow Home ID: 798592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-144K.
Market guideZillow predicts Merle Hay home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Merle Hay homes, this home is valued 10.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merle Hay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% less than in Des Moines, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Merle Hay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merle Hay home values.
|3822 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$82K||2||1||651|
|3830 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$168K||4||2||1,930|
|3818 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$116K||3||1.5||1,056|
|3836 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$121K||3||1||1,050|
|3814 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||2||1,079|
|3840 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$109K||3||2||932|
|3827 53rd St Des Moines, IA||$104K||3||1||1,060|
|3833 53rd St Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||2||912|
|3821 53rd St Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||1||1,126|
|3810 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$82K||2||1||760|
|52nd St Des Moines, IA||$82K||--||--||--|
|3837 53rd St Des Moines, IA||$92K||2||1||844|
|3842 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$110K||2||1||844|
|3815 53rd St Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||2||980|
|3827 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$105K||2||2||848|
|3823 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$97K||3||1||864|
|3841 53rd St Des Moines, IA||$94K||2||1||816|
|3831 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$131K||3||1||1,312|
|5209 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$149K||4||2||1,944|
|3819 52nd St Des Moines, IA||$143K||4||2||1,108|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!