3826 El Moreno St, Glendale, CA 912143 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $419
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 5603009006
- Zillow Home ID: 20814413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3826 El Moreno Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crescenta Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Glendale, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescenta Highlands home values.
- 3830 El Moreno St La Crescenta, CA$749K421,728
- 3822 El Moreno St Glendale, CA$550K21794
- 3839 Los Olivos Ln Glendale, CA$710K321,539
- 3835 Los Olivos Ln Glendale, CA$733K321,539
- 3820 El Moreno St Glendale, CA$755K311,730
- 3834 El Moreno St Glendale, CA$755K321,690
- 3825 El Moreno St Glendale, CA$914K322,101
- 3819 El Moreno St Glendale, CA$655K221,250
- 3831 Los Olivos Ln Glendale, CA$724K431,504
- 3851 Los Olivos Ln Glendale, CA$779K321,876
- 3811 El Moreno St La Crescenta, CA$701K321,432
- 3812 El Moreno St Glendale, CA$913K443,190
- 3812 El Moreno St La Crescenta, CA$921K443,190
- 3833 El Moreno St La Crescenta, CA$896K432,020
- 3840 El Moreno St La Crescenta, CA$749K421,770
- 3825 Los Olivos Ln Glendale, CA$711K321,360
- 3812 Los Amigos St Glendale, CA$780K321,885
- 3807 El Moreno St La Crescenta, CA$739K421,645
- 3808 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$648K321,200
- 3818 Los Amigos St Glendale, CA$734K321,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.