3826 SE 3rd St, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 1.5 baths, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 01004511001000
- Zillow Home ID: 768130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3826 Se 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50315, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.9% greater than in Des Moines, and 132.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50315 home values.
- 231 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$114K311,025
- 225 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$118K311,040
- 218 E Watrous Ave Des Moines, IA$80K311,025
- 212 E Watrous Ave Des Moines, IA$120K31.51,025
- 3809 SE 3rd St Des Moines, IA$118K31875
- 3807 SE 3rd St Des Moines, IA$107K211,055
- 217 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$100K31960
- 3901 SE 3rd St Des Moines, IA$107K31876
- 3801 SE 3rd St Des Moines, IA$113K311,040
- 206 E Watrous Ave Des Moines, IA$124K31988
- 3907 SE 3rd St Des Moines, IA$110K32876
- 232 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$120K321,342
- 211 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$118K311,368
- 224 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$152K422,090
- 3913 SE 3rd St Des Moines, IA$95K31.51,040
- 300 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$68K31962
- 200 E Watrous Ave Des Moines, IA$108K311,040
- 315 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$113K621,820
- 220 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$103K211,008
- 304 E Rose Ave Des Moines, IA$123K31966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!