3827 N Massachusetts Ave, Portland, OR 972273 beds, 2 baths, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This gentrified neighborhood offers easy, walking access to Overlook Park, public transportation, and an eclectic array of shopping and dining options. Only 1 mile from the Rose Garden, 1 1/4 miles from the chic Pearl District, a short MAX ride to downtown, and 2 blocks from Portland?s extensive network of bike trails, the home is in a perfect location for those looking for a true Portland experience.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $472,500
- Price/sqft: $155
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Partial basement, 494 sqft
- Classic American Craftman-style bungalow
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R231741
- Zillow Home ID: 53924297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3827 N Massachusetts Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Overlook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Portland, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Overlook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Overlook home values.
- 3835 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$486K322,181
- 3817 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$403K211,314
- 3803 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$448K31.12,844
- 3826 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$526K433,413
- 3735 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$358K211,570
- 3834 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$387K312,440
- 3814 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$507K422,777
- 3907 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$391K411,614
- 3804 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$482K412,006
- 3725 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$436K411,670
- 3736 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$539K422,912
- 3917 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$386K211,171
- 3904 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$487K511,910
- 3826 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$393K311,333
- 3816 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$386K211,624
- 3838 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$492K612,046
- 3808 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$599K533,536
- 3717 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$519K331,612
- 3914 N Longview Ave Portland, OR$451K412,024
- 3927 N Massachusetts Ave Portland, OR$496K322,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!