3829 Park Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215
Sold on 10/30/13: $29,900
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth142
- Lot Width22
- Parcel #3341 015
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36502889
- Days on Zillow52
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$32,288||$18K – $45K||-$2,944||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,180/mo||$861 – $1.5K/mo||-$17||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Greenspring home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Baltimore as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenspring market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 192% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenspring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenspring home values.
Neighborhood for 3829 Park Heights Avenue
- # 2$79K21.0950
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Clara Muhammad School PK-5 0.0 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary PK-8 0.3 mi
- KIPP Harmony K-1 0.3 mi
- Dr. Nathan A. Pitts Ashburton Elementar... PK-8 0.4 mi
- St. Ambrose Catholic School K-8 0.7 mi
- Edgecombe Circle Elementary/Middle PK-8 0.7 mi
- Baltimore Junior Academy PK-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005