383-385 Sumner St, BOSTON, MA 02128
Sold on 5/31/12: $620,000
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:4,637 sq ft
- Lot:1,400 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $620,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #W:01 P:04774 S:000
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count6
- Zillow Home ID59121300
- Days on Zillow654
- Last Remodel Year1985
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,261/mo||$1.7K – $4.1K/mo||-$4||$0.49||03/10/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.1% greater than in Boston, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 383-385 Sumner Street
- 3 Sumner Pl APT 4 Boston, MA$297K12.0--
- 3 Sumner Pl APT 3 Boston, MA$227K11.0--
- 3 Sumner Pl APT 2 Boston, MA--11.0--
- 381 Sumner St Boston, MA$412K63.02,415
- 5 Sumner Pl Boston, MA$285K31.51,226
- 387 Sumner St Boston, MA$280K22.01,224
- 389 Sumner St Boston, MA$290K22.01,098
- 7 Sumner Pl Boston, MA$416K53.02,340
- 4 Noble Ct Boston, MA$260K21.5960
- 6 Noble Ct Boston, MA$246K31.5960
- 380 Sumner St Boston, MA$306K31.01,584
- 378 Sumner St Boston, MA$421K42.01,780
- 376 Sumner St Boston, MA$292K31.01,430
- 10 Noble St UNIT 10 Newton, MA$496K21.01,073
- 10 Noble Ct Boston, MA$323K21.51,440
- 382 Sumner St Boston, MA$327K32.01,440
- 499 Sumner St # 1 Boston, MA$456K26.5900
- 499 Sumner St # 2 Boston, MA$275K21.5900
- 7 Noble Ct Boston, MA$336K22.51,452
- 174 Webster St Boston, MA$439K--3.52,659
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005