- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
383 Main St S, Woodbury, CT 067983 beds, 2 baths, 1,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Age Restricted \ No,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Parking Type \ On Street,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Annual,Rental Property Type \ Residential,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Victorian,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,442 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: M:104 L:0102 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58876521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 383 Main St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06798, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Woodbury, and 41.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06798 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 381 Main St S Woodbury, CT$257K21.51,260
- 373 Main St S Woodbury, CT$573K423,060
- 7 Park Rd Woodbury, CT$256K32.5978
- 367 Main St S Woodbury, CT$377K52.52,485
- 9 Park Rd Woodbury, CT$285K31.51,775
- 366 Main St S Woodbury, CT$509K622,452
- 405 Main St Woodbury, CT$221K221,138
- 351 Main St S Woodbury, CT$550K332,838
- 345 Main St S # S Woodbury, CT$440KStudio--2,834
- 15 Park Rd Woodbury, CT$544K42.52,960
- 16 Park Rd Woodbury, CT$281K221,920
- 29 Hollow Rd Woodbury, CT$280K311,669
- 339 Main St S Woodbury, CT$698K------
- 19 Park Rd Woodbury, CT$318K------
- 30 Hollow Rd Woodbury, CT$351K554,124
- Mill Rd Woodbury, CT--------
- 346 Main St S Woodbury, CT$492K427,376
- 325 Main St S Woodbury, CT$372K111,200
- 337 Main St S Woodbury, CT$341K52.53,800
- 34 Hollow Rd Woodbury, CT$354K331,534
Nearby Schools in Woodbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292