383 Morningside Ter, Vista, CA 920843 beds, 2 baths, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $324,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 1752913400
- Zillow Home ID: 16632059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 383 Morningside Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% less than in Vista, and 5.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 335 Morningside Ter Vista, CA$373K321,450
- 411 Morningside Ter Vista, CA$398K321,400
- Vista, CA$442K------
- 330 Morningside Ter Vista, CA$418K322,176
- 526 Morningside Dr Vista, CA$462K22.52,184
- 430 Crest Dr Vista, CA$371K321,520
- 420 Crest Dr Vista, CA$558K332,668
- 405 Civic Center Dr Vista, CA$348K221,242
- 530 Morningside Dr Vista, CA$360K221,300
- 524 Morningside Dr Vista, CA$466K322,424
- 410 Crest Dr Vista, CA$350K211,106
- 321 Morningside Ter Vista, CA$390K321,698
- 335 Civic Center Dr Vista, CA$384K311,581
- 417 Civic Center Dr Vista, CA$330K22900
- 417 Escondido Ave Vista, CA$578K63.53,161
- 327 Civic Center Dr Vista, CA$274K11892
- 399 Escondido Ave Vista, CA$393K321,496
- 409 Escondido Ave Vista, CA$359K311,185
- 356 Crest Dr Vista, CA$408K321,732
- 317 Morningside Ter Vista, CA$361K421,370
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292