A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Houston is $17,951.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Houston is $15,209.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- All time views: 3,340
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2015
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Status: Active
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Range Type: Gas Range
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Bedroom Description: Master Bed - 1st Floor
- Room Description: Breakfast Room
- Utility Room Description: Utility Rm in House
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Style Description: Traditional
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- Disclosures: Agent
- Maintenance Fee: Voluntary
- Number Of Unit Stories: 2
- Geo Market Area: University Area
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 11X11
- 4th Bedroom Dimension: 11X11
- Section Number: 4
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 12x10
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 10x11
- Kitchen Dimensions: 7x10
- Den Dimensions: 10X15
- Legal Description: LT 18 BLK 16 SCOTT TERRACE SEC 4
- Legal Subdivision: SCOTT TERRACE
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0752380180018
- Zillow Home ID: 27935910
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Ost - South Union
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Houston, and 305.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston.
|3834 Alsace St Houston, TX||$88K||3||1||1,424|
|3826 Alsace St Houston, TX||$119K||3||2||2,207|
|3831 Cosby St Houston, TX||$107K||4||2||1,889|
|3835 Cosby St Houston, TX||$153K||4||3||2,844|
|3827 Cosby St Houston, TX||$119K||3||2||2,016|
|3822 Alsace St Houston, TX||--||3||2||1,754|
|3838 Alsace St Houston, TX||$88K||4||2||1,457|
|3831 Alsace St Houston, TX||$83K||3||2||1,456|
|3839 Cosby St Houston, TX||$138K||5||3||2,358|
|3827 Alsace St Houston, TX||$113K||4||2||2,094|
|3823 Cosby St Houston, TX||$118K||5||2||2,169|
|3835 Alsace St Houston, TX||$78K||3||1||924|
|3818 Alsace St Houston, TX||$97K||3||3||1,512|
|3823 Alsace St Houston, TX||$101K||4||2||1,779|
|3839 Alsace St Houston, TX||$97K||4||2||1,738|
|3819 Cosby St Houston, TX||$92K||3||2||1,456|
|3819 Alsace St Houston, TX||$106K||4||2||1,804|
|3814 Alsace St Houston, TX||$91K||3||2||1,434|
|3830 Zephyr St Houston, TX||$109K||4||2||2,104|
|3830 Cosby St Houston, TX||$111K||3||2||2,121|
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.