- Lot: 7,651 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 646 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1992 for $107,900
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 5235881
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain View, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Gated Parking, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Above Ground Spa, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 14013430
- Zillow Home ID: 7637721
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts The Groves home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among The Groves homes, this home is 17.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Groves, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% less than in Mesa, and 5.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Groves home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Groves home values.
|3837 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$251K||--||3||2,125|
|3825 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$203K||--||2.5||1,665|
|662 N Maple Cir Mesa, AZ||$266K||--||2.75||2,328|
|3816 E Dover St Mesa, AZ||$291K||--||3.75||3,014|
|3828 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$240K||--||2.75||1,983|
|3843 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$302K||4||3||3,014|
|3819 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$257K||--||3.5||2,261|
|3840 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$207K||--||2.75||1,568|
|656 N Maple Cir Mesa, AZ||$272K||4||3||2,624|
|665 N Maple Cir Mesa, AZ||$313K||--||3.75||2,858|
|3808 E Dover St Mesa, AZ||$212K||--||3.5||1,768|
|3820 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$271K||--||2.75||2,328|
|3846 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$297K||4||2||3,153|
|3849 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$204K||--||--||1,497|
|3762 E Dover St Mesa, AZ||$265K||--||3.5||2,540|
|3813 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$213K||3||2||1,749|
|661 N Maple Cir Mesa, AZ||$312K||--||3.75||3,014|
|3811 E Downing Cir Mesa, AZ||$225K||--||4||1,730|
|649 N 38th St Mesa, AZ||$262K||--||2.5||2,506|
|650 N Maple Mesa, AZ||$259K||4||3||2,284|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!