This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
I am moving out of the country and want to lease my newly built custom home. I will have a property manager here locally for all your needs, maintenance, keep track of payments, etc. We are ready to show it now and would like to lease it by October 1st-October 15th.
Further details on the property: It is in the Thompson River Ranch, a Master Planned Community www.thompsonriverranchco.com in Southeast Loveland. It is also adjacent to the Shops at Centerra www.thepromenadeshopsatcenterra.com, for lots of shopping, dining and entertainment. It is ideally located for anyone wanting to be less than an hour from Greeley, Ft. Collins, Denver or Wyoming, etc.
HOA fees are included with the rent, which also includes access to all of the community amenities.
Other premium features for 3831 Kenwood Cir.:
- Premium lot that backs up to large multi-acre field that will not be developed (with homes).
- Main living area, kitchen & Master Suite are above ground (2nd level) for best views.
- Downstairs has a Den, 2 bedrooms a full bath, lots of light and direct access to the garage.
- Beautiful Custom landscaping in front and back yard. (This was an additional investment/project after I bought my home just completed this Spring. You've got the "best of both worlds" - lots of open space to enjoy, with minimal yard work required. I currently have an above-ground garden/greenhouse, yours if you would like to use it with the home).
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths. Master Suite and half-bath for guests is upstairs.
- Gourmet Kitchen with all granite and stainless steel appliances throughout.
- Top/Down Bottom/Up Cellular Cordless shades through 90% of the home. (Downstairs bedrooms (2) have the alternative, 2" thick wood blinds.
- Upstairs balcony with amazing views (especially the sunsets!)
- Wonderful gas fireplace that really cranks out heat on the chilly winter days that it sounds so good to cozy up to.
- Gourmet Kitchen also has: Stainless Steel Double Oven, two full-size built-in lazy Susan's and all of the cabinetry has "roll-away" shelving so you have easy access to the deep cabinet storage. (Lots of storage in the kitchen.)
- Custom accent walls
- Custom inlet accents
- Open, inviting floorplan, lots of natural light.
Note: *Willing to consider including Washer/Dryer & Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer Included for an additional monthly fee. Or, you are welcome to provide your own. Please contact me if interested and we will discuss.
We look forward to meeting you and hearing from you. I work in the medical field and sleep odd hours, so please contact Jennifer, my daughter at 214-493-0916. She will be the liaison on days I am working and will coordinate showings and answer any questions.
For rent / lease by Owner
The only Master Planned Community in Loveland or Johnstown - it's exactly that - "master planned". Tons of community features such as: swimming pool, Amphitheater, sports fields, Frisbee golf, streams, trails for walking and biking regionally, etc. They are developing further features such as: a fitness center, a charter school, club house and more.
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 441 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- frisbee golf
- walking trails
- and regional bike trails. Fitness center
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,688 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110937499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $228-255K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% less than in Larimer, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Larimer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80534 home values.
Nearby Schools in Larimer
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!