3831 Sulphur Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 1 bath, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $126,400
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 62600001800
- Zillow Home ID: 3026322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3831 Sulphur Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.8% less than in Saint Louis, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
- 3903 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,032
- 3827 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K211,032
- 3907 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$144K211,032
- 3823 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K--11,032
- 3911 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,032
- 3819 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--11,032
- 3815 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K21.51,032
- 3811 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--11,032
- 5756 Lindenwood Ave Saint Louis, MO$144K211,166
- 3809 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$129K--11,032
- 5757 Lindenwood Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K--11,088
- 5752 Lindenwood Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,100
- 3805 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K--11,032
- 5753 Lindenwood Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K--11,638
- 5812 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$223K112,992
- 5748 Lindenwood Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K211,068
- 5816 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$203K--42,992
- 3801 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K--11,032
- 5755 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$668K----11,746
- 5816 Mardel Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$106K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.