3832 NE 85th St, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 2 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Upstairs, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Downstairs, large bedroom with a walk in closet, full bath, additional large room with nice big window that can be used as a TV room or bedroom, laundry room with utility sink.
- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $321,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 890 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 6844702040
- Zillow Home ID: 49011010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3832 Ne 85th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 3838 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$572K321,460
- 3826 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$458K21.51,140
- 3831 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$437K21850
- 3827 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$616K21.751,920
- 3835 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$633K321,760
- 8257 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$477K211,810
- 3820 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$522K211,590
- 3844 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$502K211,350
- 3845 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$369K21760
- 8251 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$513K31.751,740
- 3821 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$547K21.751,840
- 8256 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$594K422,030
- 3814 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$527K311,360
- 3805 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$474K311,460
- 8250 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$621K41.52,000
- 3830 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$729K33.52,530
- 8245 39th Ave NE Seattle, WA$431K211,160
- 3834 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$670K332,530
- 3850 NE 85th St Seattle, WA$654K321,560
- 3838 NE 86th St Seattle, WA$592K31.751,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.