3832 Stacy Dr, Macon, GA 312043 beds, 2 baths, 1,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 124 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 126088
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Parcel #: M084-0111
- Zillow Home ID: 76352423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3832 Stacy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% higher than in Macon, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3818 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$52K31.51,200
- 3856 Stacy Dr # 0 Macon, GA$43K32--
- 3840 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$37K311,092
- 3810 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$65K411,500
- 3848 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$61K311,140
- 3839 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$61K321,512
- 3800 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$49K311,516
- 3847 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$78K422,118
- 3856 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$75K32.51,371
- 3857 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$78K321,926
- 3864 Stacy Dr # A13 Macon, GA$36K311,350
- 3865 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$45K3111,350
- 3872 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$43K311,432
- 3875 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$44K311,350
- 3880 Stacy Dr Macon, GA$35K311,092
- 3788 Atwood Dr Macon, GA$55K311,092
- 3764 Atwood Dr Macon, GA$52K31.51,430
- 3756 Atwood Dr Macon, GA$47K31.51,226
- 133 Ann Pl Macon, GA$66K321,554
- 3748 Atwood Dr Macon, GA$59K41.51,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.