- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3833 W 127th Ave, Broomfield, CO 800204 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 666 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Parcel #: R0022316
- Zillow Home ID: 60230820
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3833 W 127th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% lower than in Broomfield, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Broomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 3841 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$223K32995
- 3825 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$260K32.51,628
- 3855 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$254K321,545
- 3819 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$272K321,686
- 3834 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$261K32.51,648
- 3828 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$261K331,518
- 3846 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$279K541,734
- 3820 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$308K342,808
- 3905 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$232K421,326
- 3807 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$263K321,410
- 3812 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$266K331,637
- 3843 Shefield Dr Broomfield, CO$206K31946
- 3835 Shefield Dr Broomfield, CO$237K431,285
- 3857 Shefield Dr Broomfield, CO$241K331,368
- 3821 Shefield Dr Broomfield, CO$222K321,287
- 3909 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$209K31972
- 3745 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$282K331,854
- 3806 W 127th Ave Broomfield, CO$273K331,686
- 12699 Osceola St Broomfield, CO$234K332,160
- 3813 Shefield Dr Broomfield, CO$240K221,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!