3833 Wilkie Way, Fort Worth, TX 761333 beds, 2 baths, 2,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,480 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 12152257
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Huge storage/work building - Perfect for home based business! Plus bonus potting room or office. Neither is included in SF numbers.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,514 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 02845806
- Zillow Home ID: 29109115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3833 Wilkie Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wedgwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wedgwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3837 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$139K322,136
- 3829 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$131K322,152
- 3828 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$124K321,986
- 3824 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$147K322,314
- 3841 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$174K422,255
- 3825 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$120K321,988
- 3832 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$161K322,527
- 3832 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$139K322,306
- 3828 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$125K321,933
- 3820 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$146K322,130
- 5663 Woodway Dr Fort Worth, TX$128K321,954
- 3824 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$119K322,144
- 3821 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$155K522,503
- 3829 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX--322,398
- 3820 Wilkie Way Fort Worth, TX$135K322,170
- 5659 Woodway Dr Fort Worth, TX$152K323,001
- 3825 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$142K422,217
- 3816 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$161K422,204
- 3833 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$162K322,275
- 3821 Fenton Ave Fort Worth, TX$136K322,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.