- Lot: 2.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 232 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,036 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 07395776
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Amenities \ None, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Carport, Heating Source \ Gas, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Basement \ Slab\None, Parking \ 1 Car
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Zillow Home ID: 101447910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 30549 homes, this home is 55.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30549, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 153.6% greater than in Jackson, and 102.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jackson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3886 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$123K||--||2||1,280|
|3844 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$127K||--||1||864|
|3838 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||--||3||2||1,440|
|70 White Plains Church Rd Jefferson, GA||$213K||3||2||2,199|
|3829 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$107K||2||2||966|
|3875 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$102K||--||1||1,480|
|3838 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$135K||3||3||--|
|1116 Stillwood Pl Jefferson, GA||--||--||--||--|
|70 White Plains Church Rd Jefferson, GA||--||3||2||--|
|White Plains Church Jefferson, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1110 Stillwood Pl Jefferson, GA||$211K||4||2||2,201|
|3650 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$255K||--||6||--|
|4001 Highway 124 W Jefferson, GA||$392K||--||1.5||20,900|
|1104 Stillwood Pl Jefferson, GA||$205K||3||2||2,056|
|601 Wellford Ave Jefferson, GA||--||--||--||--|
|124 Clover Mill Dr Jefferson, GA||$198K||--||4||2,643|
|611 Wellford Ave Jefferson, GA||$184K||--||2||1,862|
|946 Doster Rd Jefferson, GA||$100K||--||1.5||1,120|
|130 Clover Ridge Rd Jefferson, GA||$216K||--||3||2,856|
|990 Doster Rd Jefferson, GA||$109K||--||2||1,160|
Nearby Schools in Jackson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!