3835 Marse Allen Rd, Macon, GA 312063 beds, 2 baths, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $74,320
- Price/sqft: $50
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Parcel #: P093-0072
- Zillow Home ID: 76355615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3835 Marse Allen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Macon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% lower than in Macon Metro, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Macon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Macon Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Macon home values.
- 1288 Lyons St Macon, GA$48K211,306
- 1294 Lyons St Macon, GA$40K31.51,040
- 3845 Marse Allen Rd Macon, GA$50K211,219
- 1302 Lyons St Macon, GA$42K21.51,054
- 3830 Marse Allen Rd Macon, GA$66K411,947
- 3855 Marse Allen Rd Macon, GA$49K311,498
- 3864 Marse Allen Rd Macon, GA$54K211,000
- 1276 Lyons St Macon, GA$45K31.51,134
- 1308 Lyons St Macon, GA$48K321,064
- 3842 Emory Dr Macon, GA$65K521,040
- 1285 Lyons St Macon, GA$48K211,040
- 3781 N Lyons St Macon, GA$48K31.51,184
- 3865 Marse Allen Rd Macon, GA$66K212,047
- 3850 Emory Dr Macon, GA$47K21.51,298
- 3881 Emory Dr Macon, GA$57K211,143
- 1242 Lyons St Macon, GA$49K311,496
- 3858 Emory Dr Macon, GA$47K311,371
- 3763 N Lyons St Macon, GA$51K32682
- 1365 Sylvian Dr Macon, GA$42K321,512
- 3886 Emory Dr Macon, GA$51K221,394
Nearby Schools in Macon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292