- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,175 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,830,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $332
- MLS #: A2100182
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Type of Association \ None, Lot Description \ 1\4 To Less Than 1\2 Acre Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Design \ Detached, Exterior Features \ Fence, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ Closet Cabinetry, Interior Features \ Foyer Entry, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Year Built Description \ Resale, Design Description \ Two Story, Dining Description \ Formal Dining, Equipment\Appliances \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Exterior Features \ Barbeque, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Front Exposure \ South, Pet Restrictions \ None, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Volume Ceilings, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Guest House Description \ 1 Bath, Guest House Description \ 1 Bedroom, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Sprinkler Description \ Auto Sprinkler, Interior Features \ French Doors, Master Bathroom Description \ Dual Sinks, Master Bathroom Description \ Separate Tub & Shower, Rooms Description \ Guest House, Type of Association \ Other, Equipment\Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Master Bathroom Description \ Bidet, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Equipment\Appliances \ Owned Burglar Alarm, Section \ 29, Windows\Treatment \ Impact Glass, Subdivision Information \ Other Membership Available, Windows\Treatment \ High Impact Windows, Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-29-045-0140, Subdivision Name \ 29 54 41 BRAGANZA PARK
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,514 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0141290450140
- Zillow Home ID: 66173114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.7-3.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South-West Coconut Grove home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among South-West Coconut Grove homes, this home is 509.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 98.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South-West Coconut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Miami, and 193.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South-West Coconut Grove home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
|3835 Park Ave Coconut Grove, FL||$2.56M||6||6.5||5,514|
|3835 Park Ave Miami, FL||$2.42M||6||6.5||5,233|
|3835 Park Ave Miami, FL||$2.5M||6||6||5,514|
|3845 Park Ave Miami, FL||$1.58M||4||3||3,325|
|3861 Park Ave Miami, FL||$3.81M||5||6||6,547|
|3810 Wood Ave Miami, FL||$1.84M||4||4||3,214|
|3761 Park Ave Miami, FL||$1.82M||3||3||2,350|
|3800 Wood Ave Miami, FL||$2.11M||4||3||3,026|
|3855 Park Ave Coconut Grove, FL||$1.39M||4||3||2,736|
|3865 Park Ave Miami, FL||$1.35M||3||3||2,784|
|3865 Park Ave Coconut Grove, FL||$1.42M||4||3||2,784|
|3820 Wood Ave Miami, FL||$1.26M||3||3||1,540|
|3753 Park Ave Miami, FL||$3.03M||6||6||6,150|
|3811 Wood Ave Miami, FL||$3.44M||6||8||7,286|
|3750 Park Ave Miami, FL||$1.99M||4||3||3,740|
|3839 Wood Ave Miami, FL||$4.04M||6||6||6,218|
|3778 Pine Ave Miami, FL||$1.62M||2||1||1,273|
|3812 Park Ave Miami, FL||$4.15M||5||6||8,753|
|3840 Wood Ave Miami, FL||$1.53M||4||3||2,930|
|3875 Park Ave Miami, FL||$2.17M||5||6||4,220|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!