3835 SW 125th Ave, Miami, FL 331754 beds, 2 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $302,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3049130091250
- Zillow Home ID: 44238922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3835 Sw 125th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33175 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 67.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% higher than in Tamiami, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tamiami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33175 home values.
- 3845 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$315K432,367
- 3825 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$268K211,577
- 3820 SW 124th Ct Miami, FL$259K321,604
- 3810 SW 124th Ct Miami, FL$220K221,567
- 3830 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$292K321,706
- 3855 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$303K532,200
- 3815 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$303K321,464
- 3820 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$373K432,444
- 3800 SW 124th Ct Miami, FL$228K321,524
- 3840 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$281K322,023
- 3840 SW 124th Ct Miami, FL$284K321,668
- 3750 SW 124th Ct Miami, FL$232K211,314
- 3835 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$270K422,076
- 3835 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$265K422,076
- 3800 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$234K311,472
- 3905 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$260K321,722
- 3891 SW 125th Ct Miami, FL$292K321,906
- 3805 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$287K532,257
- 3900 SW 124th Ct Miami, FL$198K211,110
- 3893 SW 125th Ct Miami, FL$382K322,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.