3836 33rd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981262 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement, 1040 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Parcel #: 9297300600
- Zillow Home ID: 49127121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3836 33rd Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Junction market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% greater than in Seattle, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Junction home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Junction home values.
- 3840 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$522K31.752,080
- 3830 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$435K311,470
- 3844 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$359K211,390
- 3824 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$650K42.52,390
- 3850 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$538K321,880
- 3822 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$538K221,570
- 3933 Fauntleroy Way SW Seattle, WA$567K322,550
- 3933 Fauntleroy Way SW Seattle, WA$707K322,550
- 3818 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$549K32.752,160
- 3839 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$313K411,680
- 3835 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$475K311,460
- 3843 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$702K321,690
- 3831 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$463K411,390
- 3847 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$410K21890
- 3827 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$469K212,040
- 3851 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$537K421,750
- 3814 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$428K311,120
- 3823 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$555K312,290
- 3860 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$556K42.751,910
- 3855 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$374K21870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.