- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3836 Kilauea Ave, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 1 bath, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Finished basement, 412 sqft
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Parcel #: 1320560710000
- Zillow Home ID: 604251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3836 Kilauea Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kaimuki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% less than in Honolulu, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 3838 Kilauea Ave Honolulu, HI$1.53M653,071
- 707 16th Ave Honolulu, HI$844K72948
- 711 16th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.15M421,532
- 3850 Kilauea Ave Honolulu, HI$1.19M554,240
- 714 16th Ave # B Honolulu, HI$984K541,942
- 714 16th Ave # A Honolulu, HI$864K32.51,672
- 723 16th Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$1.16M863,074
- 712 17th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.46M632,276
- 700 16th Ave Honolulu, HI$2.7M21105,830
- 726 16th Ave # A Honolulu, HI$1.06M531,776
- 726 16th Ave # B Honolulu, HI$673K31800
- 702 17th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.09M541,666
- 720 17th Ave Honolulu, HI$1M61.51,436
- 725 16th Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$1.32M542,974
- 714A 16th Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 725 16th Ave Honolulu, HI$788K411,084
- 720 16th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.32M411,712
- 724 17th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.31M43.52,401
- 3818 Kilauea Ave Honolulu, HI$794K421,696
- 733 16th Ave Honolulu, HI$775K31759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.