3839 Etta St, Philadelphia, PA 191143 beds, 2 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 750 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1973 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- MLS #: 6153442
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 572140400
- Zillow Home ID: 10524101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3839 Etta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Academy Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 32.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Academy Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Academy Gardens home values.
- 3837 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$183K----1,060
- 9216 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$208K----1,086
- 3835 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$189K----1,060
- 9218 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$214K21.51,060
- 9220 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$199K----1,086
- 3833 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$191K----1,060
- 3834 Arendell Ave Philadelphia, PA$199K----1,060
- 3832 Arendell Ave Philadelphia, PA$185K----1,060
- 3830 Arendell Ave Philadelphia, PA$190K----1,060
- 9222 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$200K----1,086
- 3831 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$191K----1,060
- 3828 Arendell Ave Philadelphia, PA$194K----1,060
- 9224 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$201K----1,086
- 3829 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$192K----1,060
- 9226 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$210K----1,086
- 3826 Arendell Ave Philadelphia, PA$210K321,060
- 3860 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$197K----1,087
- 9205 Leon St Philadelphia, PA$199K----1,087
- 3827 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$189K321,060
- 3850 Etta St Philadelphia, PA$201K----1,368
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!