- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
384 Alderwood Pl, Oregon City, OR 970454 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $161,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 552 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 00856087
- Zillow Home ID: 48275099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 384 Alderwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% less than in Oregon City, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 559 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$263K211,988
- 394 Alderwood Pl Oregon City, OR$219K31.51,152
- 383 Alderwood Pl Oregon City, OR$209K31.51,104
- 555 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$242K221,871
- 395 Alderwood Pl Oregon City, OR$221K321,328
- 564 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$205K311,248
- 560 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$290K21.52,144
- 568 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$223K321,248
- 581 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$260K31.51,704
- 402 Alderwood Pl Oregon City, OR$221K331,343
- 572 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$174K311,248
- 585 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$168K31912
- 551 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$268K21.52,176
- 403 Alderwood Pl Oregon City, OR$192K311,343
- 576 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$163K311,248
- 589 Hartke Loop Oregon City, OR$186K311,272
- 1027 Hazelwood Dr Oregon City, OR$235K321,040
- 410 Alderwood Pl Oregon City, OR$220K321,343
- 965 Hazelwood Dr Oregon City, OR$266K32.12,272
- 975 Hazelwood Dr Oregon City, OR$235K321,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.