- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
384 Barcelona St, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $189,900
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Parcel #: 0072372020
- Zillow Home ID: 15671772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 384 Barcelona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 368 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$344K42.52,117
- 398 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$333K321,900
- 261 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$255K421,608
- 267 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$182K321,033
- 255 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$211K321,350
- 385 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$340K42.52,208
- 352 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$353K43.51,989
- 369 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$329K42.51,989
- 1215 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$344K421,673
- Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$347K42.51,989
- 249 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$229K321,117
- 353 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$348K42.52,117
- 336 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$347K42.51,989
- 1301 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$277K421,463
- 1213 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$354K322,037
- 258 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$266K321,117
- 258 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$267K321,117
- 243 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$201K321,282
- 303 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$357K422,108
- 337 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$301K321,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.