384 Fairmount Ave, Oakland, CA 946114 beds, 2 baths, 2,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Less than one mile from:
Shopping and dining on Piedmont Avenue;
Shopping and dining on Grand Avenue;
Grand Lake Theatre;
Shopping and dining on Lakeshore Avenue;
MacArthur BART Station;
19th Street BART Station;
Cathedral of Christ the Light;
Morcom Amphitheater of Roses;
Kaiser Hospital & Medical Facility;
Summit Alta Bates Hospital & Medical Facility;
Highways 580/980/24 intersection;
Broadway/Grand Dining Area.
- Lot: 4,392 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- View: City
- large closets in bedrooms, bonus basement area, two car detached garage, & large shed.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,241 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 010 080502800
- Zillow Home ID: 24743970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 384 Fairmount Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% lower than in Oakland, and 10.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94611 home values.
- 380 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$653K----1,582
- 388 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$913K31.52,032
- 378 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$733K542,188
- 376 Fairmount Ave APT 1 Oakland, CA$863K452,986
- 396 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$997K54.52,434
- 55 Pearl St Oakland, CA$825K31.51,772
- 374 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$1.23M653,221
- 3133 Harrison St Oakland, CA$839K421,799
- 391 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$2.05M202016,734
- 3129 Harrison St APT 3 Oakland, CA$821K331,861
- 3139 Harrison St Oakland, CA$474K321,253
- 3125 Harrison St Oakland, CA$1.38M653,467
- 385 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$1.97M181813,216
- 385 Fairmount Ave APT 4 Oakland, CA$532K11--
- 3121 Harrison St Oakland, CA$919K622,792
- 362 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$714K321,578
- 401 Fairmount Ave Oakland, CA$3.06M323822,902
- 230 Frisbie St Oakland, CA$588K211,422
- 224 Frisbie St Oakland, CA$799K311,772
- 236 Frisbie St Oakland, CA$573K211,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.