3840 Mineshaft Ln, Shingle Springs, CA 956826 beds, 3.2 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 79 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- MLS #: 14040813
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0700726110
- Zillow Home ID: 18595751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3840 Mineshaft Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95682, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Shingle Springs, and 16.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95682 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shingle Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95682 home values.
- 3860 Mineshaft Ln Shingle Springs, CA$431K332,248
- 3826 Mineshaft Ln Shingle Springs, CA$741K655,349
- 3645 Elf Wood Ln Shingle Springs, CA$522K432,692
- 3980 Mineshaft Ct Shingle Springs, CA$600K42.52,663
- 3640 Elf Wood Ln Shingle Springs, CA$554K42.53,357
- 3962 Mineshaft Ct Shingle Springs, CA$490K422,450
- 3865 Mineshaft Ln Shingle Springs, CA$503K33.71,925
- 3985 Mineshaft Ct Shingle Springs, CA$442K32.52,247
- 3808 Mineshaft Ln Shingle Springs, CA$544K42.52,779
- 3734 Whispering Pines Ln Shingle Springs, CA$500K432,700
- 3815 Mineshaft Ln Shingle Springs, CA$676K333,568
- 3635 Elf Wood Ln Shingle Springs, CA$443K432,326
- 3973 Mineshaft Ct Shingle Springs, CA$542K42.52,728
- 3628 Elf Wood Ln Shingle Springs, CA$411K32.51,972
- 3720 Ponderosa Rd Shingle Springs, CA$409K431,806
- 3627 Elf Wood Ln Shingle Springs, CA$499K32.52,624
- 3720 Whispering Pines Ln Shingle Springs, CA$583K222,442
- 3756 Whispering Pines Ln Shingle Springs, CA$262K321,228
- 3804 Mineshaft Ln Shingle Springs, CA$641K543,365
- 3961 Whispering Pines Ct Shingle Springs, CA$443K432,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.