- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3841 Brigadoon Way, San Jose, CA 951213 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,098 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $350,000
- Parking: 470 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 67646005
- Zillow Home ID: 19806653
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3841 Brigadoon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3837 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA$486K311,000
- 3845 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA$567K31.51,152
- 3801 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$622K421,560
- 3797 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$1.24M54.53,337
- 2002 Cranworth Cir San Jose, CA$535K311,000
- 3833 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA$511K31.51,152
- 2006 Cranworth Cir San Jose, CA$687K331,895
- 3793 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$915K42.52,936
- 3805 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$633K321,510
- 3838 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA$486K311,000
- 2010 Cranworth Cir San Jose, CA$629K421,392
- 3829 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA$812K432,625
- 3789 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$949K42.52,936
- 3834 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA$568K41.51,330
- 3802 Carryduff Way San Jose, CA$653K421,560
- 3809 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$633K421,560
- 2014 Cranworth Cir San Jose, CA$543K311,000
- 3819 Corkerhill Way San Jose, CA$668K632,252
- 3802 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$1.53M53.53,245
- 3783 Ashridge Ln San Jose, CA$995K42.52,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!