3841 Kenwick Dr, Dayton, OH 454292 beds, 1 bath, 1,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 46 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 585971
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,379 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: N64 00511 0002
- Zillow Home ID: 35027439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3841 Kenwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45429, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Kettering, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45429 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kettering.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45429 home values.
- 3833 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$103K21975
- 3849 Kenwick Dr Kettering, OH$120K321,525
- 3825 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$112K21975
- 201 Westhaven Dr Kettering, OH$99K21975
- 209 Westhaven Dr Dayton, OH$114K21975
- 217 Westhaven Dr Dayton, OH$102K21975
- 3836 Lenox Dr Dayton, OH$113K21975
- 3817 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$109K211,335
- 3828 Lenox Dr Dayton, OH$101K21975
- 3850 Kenwick Dr Kettering, OH$101K311,327
- 3842 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$129K21.5975
- Kenwick Dr Kettering, OH$101K21975
- 3858 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$130K31.51,668
- 3834 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$108K21975
- 119 Westhaven Dr Dayton, OH$132K321,675
- 3809 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$113K221,521
- 200 Westhaven Dr Dayton, OH$134K32.51,072
- 3820 Lenox Dr Dayton, OH$84K21975
- 208 Westhaven Dr Dayton, OH$128K321,404
- 3826 Kenwick Dr Dayton, OH$108K311,251
Nearby Schools in Kettering
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.