3841 Woodland Dr, Minneapolis, MN 554264 beds, 3 baths, 2,891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $269,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,891 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2011721220022
- Zillow Home ID: 1889410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3841 Woodland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55426 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% higher than in Saint Louis Park, and 183.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55426 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55426 home values.
- 3831 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$302K311,384
- 3851 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$296K31.51,182
- 3834 Rhode Island Ave S St Louis Park, MN$293K323,019
- 3840 Rhode Island Ave S Minneapolis, MN$249K321,849
- 3821 Woodland Dr Minneapolis, MN$220K311,170
- 3830 Rhode Island Ave S St Louis Park, MN$209K311,144
- 3824 Rhode Island Ave S St Louis Park, MN$261K311,484
- 3850 Rhode Island Ave S St Louis Park, MN$296K32.251,438
- 3850 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$336K31.52,450
- 3815 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$218K311,170
- 3840 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$411K423,503
- 3816 Rhode Island Ave S Minneapolis, MN$202K211,144
- 3830 Woodland Dr Minneapolis, MN$353K42.52,900
- 7819 Edgebrook Dr St Louis Park, MN$210K31.751,096
- 3810 Rhode Island Ave S St Louis Park, MN$216K311,432
- 7825 Edgebrook Dr Minneapolis, MN$233K31.51,372
- 3807 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$277K31.751,418
- 7813 Edgebrook Dr St Louis Park, MN$240K21.751,053
- 7831 Edgebrook Dr Minneapolis, MN$292K421,152
- 3820 Woodland Dr St Louis Park, MN$267K21.751,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.