3842 E Cat Balue Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850504 beds, 3 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,070 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stone, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Fireside Elementary School, Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Green/Energy Cert \ Energy Star Cert, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Pinnacle, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Desert Ridge Jr. High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Engy Star (See Rmks), Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ No Common Walls, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 21240577
- Zillow Home ID: 95164818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3842 E Cat Balue Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.4% less than in Phoenix, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- 3838 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$528K32.52,782
- 3838 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$296K32.52,792
- 3846 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$569K----2,943
- 3858 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$460K----2,273
- 3842 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$282K532,441
- 3845 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$591K----3,351
- 3841 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$582K----3,558
- 3837 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$290K----2,943
- 3826 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$387K------
- 3862 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$385K----1,941
- 3822 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$521K------
- 3818 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$476K------
- 3814 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$476K------
- 3814 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$379K43.53,834
- 3866 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$461K----2,400
- 3810 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$695K----4,227
- 3863 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$395K332,405
- 3859 E Cat Balue Dr # 1 Phoenix, AZ$381K----1,941
- 3871 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$439K----2,273
- 3855 E Cat Balue Dr Phoenix, AZ$444K----2,273
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!