A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-88K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- All time views: 3,501
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 660 sqft
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Inside Utility
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout: Formal Living Room Separate
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Sidewalk
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Location: In City Limits
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Mature Landscaping
- Property Description: One Story
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Location: Corner Lot
- Tub With Shower
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Oak Trees
- Circular Drive
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Appliances Included: Cook Top Only
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Office Primary Board ID: East Pasco
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0226210080001000120
- Zillow Home ID: 46334924
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Zephyrhills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.