3843 Modesto Dr, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,537 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,537 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0271492120000
- Zillow Home ID: 17356401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3843 Modesto Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the DRNAG market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.3% greater than in San Bernardino, and 125.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DRNAG home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
- 3831 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$268K422,193
- 1269 Echo Dr San Bernardino, CA$182K321,543
- 3817 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$224K321,529
- 1258 Echo Dr San Bernardino, CA$187K321,285
- 1264 Echo Dr San Bernardino, CA$177K321,285
- 1275 Echo Dr San Bernardino, CA$194K421,429
- 1276 E 38th St San Bernardino, CA$226K321,543
- 3805 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$214K421,348
- 3842 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$195K421,348
- 3856 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$196K321,206
- 3830 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$214K421,348
- 1270 E 38th St San Bernardino, CA$252K321,748
- 1215 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$268K321,722
- 1282 Echo Dr San Bernardino, CA$232K321,830
- 1233 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$228K321,628
- 3816 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$233K321,549
- 1243 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$187K321,287
- 3795 Modesto Dr San Bernardino, CA$209K121,206
- 1281 Echo Dr San Bernardino, CA$192K321,353
- 1282 E 38th St San Bernardino, CA$214K421,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.